Sunday, June 27, 2010

Debutante Day at the Races


I did this event through Red Door for Miss Taylor Willis. The theme of the Debutante party was butterflies and bows! Dayna Willis hired me to do all the designing and decorating. We made all the pots with ribbon and monogrammed initials. The columns were wrapped with christmas lights and each one had a huge mesh bow on each side. I had a blast working with Dayna and loved every minute of it!





This was Taylor's special table and her pots were decorated with trim and fringe that was bright and fun!


This was the grand entrance piece that I made for Taylor. My suprise gift to her were the letters T, E, and W, her initials, and hung them over the entrance with cute ribbon and butterflies.
This was incredible! The cupcakes had real flowers on each one and they were also delicious!



Debutante Day was a great party and I'm so grateful I could be a part of this special day. Thank you Dayna, Taylor and entire Willis family for all of your help, and I appreciate all of your hospitality! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment