Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two Year Anniversary

This is the first meal we had at home as newly engaged. When we got back from our trip to France and Germany, we tried to recreate the wonderful food we had for the past week. I will always remember the simplicity in good food, good wine and good company. Cheers!



Since I had finals during our anniversary, Jon prepared one of our favorites. Smoked Salmon, blue cheese-stuffed tomaotes and he even made me a Mandarin Orange Cake. I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband! Our favorite meals are the simple classics that always remind me of when we got home from Paris after we got engaged.




Jon suprised me with these two gorgeous antique lamps. They are so me! He always does such a great job picking out anything for me. Jon has wanted a meat grinder ever since I have known him, so I thought, why not? Well, that's what I got him...We have not had any meat to grind yet, but when we do, it will be put to good use! Happy Two Years! I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment