Sunday, June 27, 2010

ROXY & JULES


My little girls!!! I love my dogs as if they were my children! I took some pictures of my girls because Jules is going to be away at "Hunting Camp," for the next 3 months. She is a champion blood line retriever, so she gets really excited when she smells a duck. Jon and I decided to send her to camp to train her for what she loves to do. I miss her already and I do not want to be away from her for so long. She is having fun though, and I will go see her at the beginning of August. The trainer said he wants to enter her in the Duck Festival competition in Gueydan, La. She has already made a great impression with him, and I can't wait to see how much she learns in the next month.

It is really hard to get two dogs to sit and stay and look at you, all at the same time!
I love my babies!
My little hunting girl!
Roxy is my watchdog and she protects us. She has also been a great teacher to Jules who now has a "Bigger Bark."
Jules favorite things are chewing sticks and ice. She is just the cutest little girl ever! This picture sums it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment