Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jon's Birthday Trip

Friday we arrived in New Orleans, picked up Wiley and headed to Tipitina's for the Galactic late show. We made friends with some people that had backstage passes, so we hungout front row and watched an awesome performance. GALACTIC is always a jammin' great time!




Saturday we walked around in the French Quarter, shopped, and then went to dinner at LUKE, John Besh's restaurant. We had appetizers, soup, entrees, and desert! Everything was delicious!



We went to Jazz Fest on Sunday and it was awesome! We ate some of the best food-Crawfish Bread was the best-and the Allman Brothers were amazing! They are one of my all time favorite bands ever. This was the 4th show we have seen! I try to see them anytime they are close.

The weekend was wonderful and I know Jon had a great 30th Birthday trip. Thank you Wiley and Hayley for all of your generous hospitality.
Happy Birthday to my amazing husband, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment